Chobe & Victoria Falls Safari
Travel to Zimbabwe to experience the majestic Victoria Falls, and stay in a reputable Resort just upstream from the Falls.
View Victoria Falls from a few different perspectives and viewpoints, and find out why they call it ‘The Smoke that Thunders’.
Venture on a scenic boat cruise on the mighty Zambezi River for relaxed game viewing, and a sundowner and dinner on board.
Explore the buzzing town of Victoria Falls and its vibrant open market that boast some of the best craftsmen in Africa.
Enjoy dinner on an exciting boma night which is accompanied by a wild variety of traditional food and cultural entertainment.
Cross the border into Botswana and Namibia to Impalila Island, where a truly unique wildlife safari on the Chobe River awaits. Stay on the River Lodge or upgrade to a house boat.
Try your hand at an adrenaline rushed Tiger Fishing experience.
Enjoy an empowering tour of a local Namibian cultural village and take a glimpse into their everyday lives and traditions.
Venture by tender boat for incredible game viewing while cruising down the Chobe River as you get up close and personal with all the bird and wildlife that is drawn to the water.
Marvel in Africa’s serenity with a game drive in the Chobe National Park, which is home to the largest elephant population.
Safari Package Information
Airfare from Johannesburg to Livingstone/Victoria Falls and return from Livingstone/Kasane.
Accommodation as per the itinerary
All meals – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (lunch and dinner on arrival date only, and breakfast only on departure date)
Beverages – Soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, and local beer and wine
Services of a FGASA Qualified guide (own guide per group)
Airport transfers between the airport to safari accommodations
All road transfers between activities during the safari
All activity admission fees as specified in the itinerary
Tourism and Conservation Levies
International airfare and additional domestic airfare
Visas, insurance cover and medical requirements, such as vaccinations and preventatives
Premium alcoholic beverages such as spirits
Additional transportation or hire of vehicles
Additional activities not included in or specified in the itinerary
Personal items such as snacks, gifts and souvenirs
- Laundry Services
From experience we understand that frequent travelers belong to travel or mileage rewards programs and that they prefer to use these miles for their trips. However, we do offer an additional service at a small fee to assist with airfare bookings and itineraries.
We welcome guests of all ages!
- Children under 2 years will be on a complimentary basis with two sharing adults.
- Children aged 2 to 11 will be charged 50% of the adult rate.
- Children aged 12 and up are considered adults and will be charged the applicable adult rates.
- Single children will be charged the applicable 30% single supplement fee.
- Malaria – most areas in South Africa are low risk and seasonal, however, Kruger National Park is a moderate risk area and therefore preventatives are recommended. Please consult your medical practitioner or nearest travel clinic about malaria prophylaxis medicines. Common prophylactics include Doxicycline, Malanil, Mefliam, Malarone and Primaquine.
- Yellow Fever – a valid international yellow fever certificate is required for travelers over the age of 1 year old that is traveling from a Yellow Fever risk country or having been in transit for 12 hours or more at an airport in a country with a risk of Yellow Fever transmission.
For non-sharing guests, a 30% single supplement fee will be levied for any single adult/child on top of the applicable adult or child rate.
The following activities are not included in the package but can be added to your safari at an additional cost.
- Scenic Helicopter flight over Victoria Falls (Flight of Angels)
- Entry fees to Mosi Oa Tunya National Park for Zambia’s viewpoints of Victoria Falls
- White Water Rafting
- Bungee Jumping
- Crocodile Cage Diving
Please let us know in advance of any possible additions to your itinerary as most of the activities require a pre-booking.