Cape Town & Winelands Safari
Take a cableway up Table Mountain for breathtaking views of Cape Town, its harbours, ocean and the notorious Robben Island.
Revel in the buzzing V & A Waterfront’s atmosphere and enjoy a gorgeous sunset cruise along the harbour.
Explore Simon’s Town to see the colony of African Penguins that reside on Boulder’s Beach.
Take a tour of the timeless winelands and enjoy a few stopovers at top wine farms for wine tasting.
Be delighted by spectacular mountain and ocean views, unique fauna and flora, as you make your way to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve which is on the most South Western tip of Africa.
Venture along the Cape Peninsula via Chapmans Peak for a scenic drive along the coastline to the old fishing town of Hout Bay.
Enjoy a visit to the exceptionally beautiful and upmarket Camps Bay, with panoramic views of the mountains, its white sandy beaches and rockpools, and vibrant restaurants and cocktail bars.
Safari Package Information
Domestic airfare from Johannesburg to Cape Town return
4-Star Accommodation as per the itinerary
All meals – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (lunch and dinner on arrival date only, and breakfast only on departure date)
Beverages – Soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, and local beer and wine
Services of a FGASA Qualified guide (own guide per group)
Airport transfers between Cape Town Airport to safari accommodation
All road transfers between activities during the safari
All activity admission fees as specified in the itinerary
- Local Sales Tax, Tourism and Conservation Levies
International and additional domestic airfare
Visas, insurance cover and medical requirements, such as vaccinations and preventatives
Premium alcoholic beverages such as spirits
Additional transportation or hire of vehicles
Additional activities not included in or specified in the itinerary
Personal items such as snacks, gifts and souvenirs
- Laundry Services
From experience we understand that frequent travelers belong to travel or mileage rewards programs and that they prefer to use these miles for their trips. However, we do offer an additional service at a small fee to assist with airfare bookings and itineraries.
We welcome guests of all ages!
- Children between under 2 years will be on a complimentary basis with two sharing adults.
- Children aged 2 to 11 will be charged 50% of the adult rate.
- Children aged 12 and up are considered adults and will be charged the applicable adult rates.
- Single children will be charged the applicable 30% single supplement fee.
- Malaria – Cape Town is a Malaria-free area, therefore, unless you are combining your safari with Kruger National Park or other moderate risk areas, a preventative is recommended. Please consult your medical practitioner or nearest travel clinic about malaria prophylaxis medicines. Common prophylactics include Doxicycline, Malanil, Mefliam, Malarone and Primaquine.
- Yellow Fever – a valid international yellow fever certificate is required for travelers over the age of 1 year old that is traveling from a Yellow Fever risk country or having been in transit for 12 hours or more at an airport in a country with a risk of Yellow Fever transmission.
For non-sharing guests, a 30% single supplement fee will be levied for any single adult/child on top of the applicable adult or child rate.
The following activities are not included in the package but can be added to your safari at an additional cost.
- Boat ride and tour to Robben Island
- Two Oceans Aquarium at the V & A Waterfront
- Shark Cage Diving
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Scenic Helicopter & Microlight Flights
Please let us know in advance of any possible additions to your itinerary as some of the activities require a pre-booking.